Every Doctor Noize production and show is a learning adventure itself, but you can go deeper! So explore these Learning Curricula for home and classroom learning here — they’re free, and they’ll stretch your mind and imagination. Explore your genius. Join The Band!
I would like to buy Grammaropolis and Punctuate This for a fellow professor here at NGU in the English department. I just thought it would be a great tool for her to share with our English Education majors for their classrooms.Cheryl Greene Professor of Music, North Greenville University
Expand Your Creativity with Doctor Noize's Learning Curricula:
- The Ballad Of Phineas McBoof (Recording)
- The Return Of Phineas McBoof (Recording)
- Phineas McBoof Crashes the Symphony (Act 1) (Recording)
- Phineas McBoof Crashes the Symphony (Act 2) (Recording)
- Homemade (Recording)
- Grammaropolis (Recording)
- Punctuate This! (Recording))
- The Ballad Of Phineas McBoof (Book)
- The Return Of Phineas McBoof (Book)
- Hear the Musical Recordings that go with the curricula
- Read the lllustrated Books that go with the curricula
- Book an Assembly Show
- Book a Genius Workshop to learn from Doctor Noize in person
- Read Doc's Master's Thesis on K-6 Recording Arts Education
I’ve been given the rare opportunity to build a series for the most adventurous audience in the world — kids and the adults who belong to them. I can’t imagine giving the next generation anything but my best, so I treat them as the budding creative geniuses they can be and the world needs.Doctor Noize CEO, Creative Director & Performing Artist of Doctor Noize Inc.
Love the albums and books? Go deeper! Explore the Learning Curricula for home and classroom learning here — they’re free, and they’ll stretch your mind and imagination. Grow. Learn. Reach. Speak. Explore. The world needs you.
The Ballad introduces kids to the instruments and the Doctor Noize world. Return expands the character diversity and explores themes of cooperation and leadership. The Symphony album teaches about the orchestra, musical form and introspection. Homemade teaches music fundamentals and creative resilience in a challenging time. Grammaropolis teaches the value and meaning of words. Punctuate This! explores the power of language through sentence structure. And they all teach the value of seeking our greatest potential together.