I am already a great fan. I again drove to the French Atlantic coast for summer vacation. It is a very long drive and a good opportunity to listen to a new album over and over again. What I like in particular about the CD is that even after having listened to it several times, you always find new little interesting things. Just two examples: At the end of track 10 before the scene in the symphony hall starts, you take up the my parents melody and transform it into a classic concert piece. At the end of track 13, one can already hear the instrumental version of the monster dance of track 14.Peter Zapf
Doctor Noize — a Stanford music grad and award-winning music teacher — knows that kids are the most creative listeners in the world. These albums are not simply collections of pop songs with kid-friendly lyrics — they’re musical theater adventures inspiring families and classrooms to stretch their imaginations and musical boundaries. Each album’s composed to inspire as a stand-alone musical or part of a larger purpose and story arc. Explore your Genius. Join the Band!
- Lyrics & Libretto: What did they say? Find out.
- Learning Adventures: Free curricula for home or classroom.
- Behind The Muzic: A Noize TV episode on making an album!
- Catch The Buzz: What people say about Dr. Noize recordings.
- Workshop Songz: Hear & download free songz written & recorded by Dr. Noize & his Workshop kids.