My kids listened to the noun town song all summer long. My 2 year old in particular liked to turn it on really loud from my phone app when we were at the grocery store, or church, or standing in line at the post office.Melissa Buecher
A couple days ago I asked my second grader what she learned in school that day, and her whole face lit up when she replied, “we learned about nouns! My teacher asked us what a noun was and I told her a person, place or thing.” And for the record, I had no idea what an abstract noun was until I heard the song.
Doctor Noize — a Stanford music grad and award-winning music teacher — knows that kids are the most creative listeners in the world. These albums are not simply collections of pop songs with kid-friendly lyrics — they’re musical theater adventures inspiring families and classrooms to stretch their imaginations and musical boundaries. Each album’s composed to inspire as a stand-alone musical or part of a larger purpose and story arc. Explore your Genius. Join the Band!
- Lyrics & Libretto: What did they say? Find out.
- Learning Adventures: Free curricula for home or classroom.
- Behind The Muzic: A Noize TV episode on making an album!
- Catch The Buzz: What people say about Dr. Noize recordings.
- Workshop Songz: Hear & download free songz written & recorded by Dr. Noize & his Workshop kids.